It's always good to have a healthy credit score to give yourself an advantage when applying for credit or a loan. If yours isn't the best or you're coming out of a bad credit history, here are six
Stay Safe Running Errands During COVID-19 Pandemic
Dated: March 23 2020
Everyone is advised to stay home, practice social distancing and stay out of crowded places during this virus pandemic. But what should you do if you have to go to the grocery store or the pharmacy?
Here's soem tips to keep you safe while running essential errands:
- Timing is everything
- Make a list of what you need so you get it all done while you're out and you don't have to make multiple trips.
- Plan your errands during off-peak hours to avoid a lot of people. Peak grocery store hours are between 4:00-6:00 pm weekdays and weekend afternoons
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Consider doing grocery shopping with stores that provide home delivery, drive through or curb-side pick-up
- Bring your own cleaning supplies
- Bring your own EPA-registered disinfectants, like Clorox Disinfecting Wipes or Lysol disinfectants to wipe down surfaces you have to touch, such as grocery carts or gas pumps.
- Bring hand sanitizer in case you can't readily wash your hands
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water:
- After you get home from an outing
- Before and after unpacking groceries
- After you sneeze or cough
- Wash your reusable shopping bags after each use
- Skip the trip if high-risk
- Older adults over 65
- Those with compromised immune systems
- Those with heart disease, diabetes and repiratory illnesses
- If you are at risk, have someone else shop and run errands for you
I grew up in North Carolina. I earned my Master's degree at East Carolina University and started a career in Allied Health Sciences. I was licensed as an Audiologist and helped people to improve their....
Latest Blog Posts
Everyone is advised to stay home, practice social distancing and stay out of crowded places during this virus pandemic. But what should you do if you have to go to the grocery store or the pharmacy